PARALLEL AND COUNTER FLOW HEAT EXCHANGER
- compact, comprehensive, sturdy design
- Fully instrumentation for experimentation of heat transfer process study
- Direct reading of temperature, voltmeter and ammeter measurement.
- Demonstrations of heat transfer through concentric tube heat exchanger.
- Fault Trainer as optional attachments.
The apparatus consist of a heat exchanger mounted on a rigid MS structure frame with a control panel. A Centrifugal pump and a sump tank made up of non-corrosive PVC are placed at bottom. A separate hot water boiler is supplied with the equipment. It is fitted with a level switch, relief valve. Hot water from the boiler is fed into one end of the inner tube, which gets cools after passing through the length of the tube. Cold water is circulated through the boiler tubes with the help of centrifugal pump. Cold water will be circulated from tap water of lab will drained to lab drainage line. Outer tube GI 1 dia. This is tube in tube system having inner tube of copper and outer of GI. The heat will be transfer effectively counter flow of both the water.
Operation & Maintenance Manual
Self-explanatory operating & maintenance manual will be provided. This will include Theory, operating procedure, standard results, and maintenance procedures.
- Inner Tube 15 mm (D) x 0.7mm wall thickness,(Copper)
- Digital Temperature Indicator Range 0-150ÃâÃÂ°C. with selector switch.
- Temperature sensor: RTD (Pt100) / Thermocouple. 5 Nos.
- Sump Tank. 40 Liter (Approx.)
- Centrifugal Pump
- Digital Watt meter
- Piping & wiring.
- Small Boiler with 3kW heater
- Heater Regulator
- Flow Meter-Rotameter 0.2-3.0 lit/min and 0.5-5.0lit/min
Service Required at Site
- Electric Supply 230V 50Hz. With Proper Earthing.
- Tap Water supply & drainage
- Fault Trainer.
- Data logging software
- Set of transparencies
- Dimensions: Height 1.3m, Weight 0.8m, depth 6m
5309, Grain Market, Near B D Sen Sec School, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India