Plastic Limit Test
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Plastic Limit Test
Moisture contents at which soil has smallest plasticity is called limit. For determination purpose plastic limit is defined as the water content at which a soil will just begin to crumble when rolled in to a thread of 3mm dia.
Specification of Plastic Limit Test
The complete set consists of one each :
- Glass plate 20cm x 15cm having round ends
- Brass or stainless steel rod 3mm dia x 150mm long
- Flexible spatula 15 cm
- Set of 6 moisture containers
- Porcelain basin 150mm dia
- Plastic wash bottle 500ml
Note: Glass Plate size 500 x 500 x 10mm can be supplied at an extra cost.
5309, Grain Market, Near B D Sen Sec School, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India