Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of REYNOLD APPARATUS
The apparatus consists of a glass tube with one end having bell mouth entrance; connected to a constant headwater tank, at the other end a valve is provided to vary the flow rate. The tank is of sufficient capacity to store water; a capillary tube is introduced centrally in the bell mouth for feeding dye from a small container placed at the top of tank, through polythene tubing. By varying the rate of flow, the Reynolds number is changed; this also changes the type of flow. Visual observation of dye (Thread) will indicate the type of flow, which can be confirmed from the Reynolds number computed. Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring cylinder and stop watch.
- To determine the Reynolds number and hence the type of flow either laminar or turbulent
- To study transition zone
- Electric supply 0.5 kW, 220V AC, Single Phase
- Water supply Tap water connection, Distilled water @ 60 liters (optional)
Floor Area with Drain facility
Product Reynolds Apparatus
Product code FMLE-05
- Tube Material Borosilicate Glass
- Dye vessel Material Stainless Steel, Suitable Capacity
- Capillary Tube Material Copper/Stainless Steel
- Constant Head Water Tank Capacity 25 Ltrs
- Water Circulation FHP Pump, Tullu/Champion make.
- Flow Measurement Using Measuring Cylinder.
- Sump Tank Capacity 85 Ltrs
- Stop Watch Electronic
- Control Panel On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
5309, Grain Market, Near B D Sen Sec School, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India