Soldering Station with Indigenous Heater 60W
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Soldering Station with Indigenous Heater 60W.
We are a leading and also pioneer in developing for the first time in India a soldering station with imported ceramic heater element with micro controller based and de-soldering stations and digital rework stations which are a must for any R & D lab and production facility. After carefully studying for over a decade, and with due consultation with different customers in labs, production, R & D, after years of trial and error, a very unique table top work station, which has unbelievable nine different operations with which operator can rework any sort printed circuit efficiently. (SMD + PTH REWORK). The Units we have developed have very unique features and also with high utility and very long life, perhaps these units are serviceable for the first time in indigenous industry.
- Temperature Range: 180-480 °C
- I/P Voltage: 190-270VAC
- O/P Voltage: 24 VAC
- Max Power: 60 -90 Watts
- Time to temperature Rising from ambient - 350 °C: 45 Sec
- Heater Type: Ceramic
- Tip to ground Resistance: < 0.2 Ohms
- Tip to ground potential: < 2mV
- Auto Sleep Function: No
- Temperature Lock mode: Optional
- Application: High Mass Components & Solar PV Cells
- Auto turn PID Control Circuit
- Ease of operation
- Set / Read of Operation
- Separate switches for increase & decrease of temperature, after two seconds the actual read of temp will display
- Intelligent Power management auto stand by on mains interruption to save power
- Temperature control accuracy ± 1 °C
- If sensor fails power to the element is shut off
- Burn proof silicon cable thermal resistance up to 600 °C
- Control Unit - 1 No.
- Stand - 1 No.
- Soldering Iron Handle - 1 No.
- Cleaning Sponge - 1 No.
5309, Grain Market, Near B D Sen Sec School, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India