- Unit of Measure :
- Theory :
- Stereo Microscope
- Drawtube :
- Colors :
- White, Black
- Magnification :
- 10x to 50x.
- Eyepieces :
- WF 10x/20 mm
- Illumination :
- LED Incident and transmitted light rechargeable battery
- Fine Adjustment Range :
- Interpupillary distance adjustable from 55mm to 75mm
- View Head :
- Binocular Tube inclined at 45Â° for combinations viewing and rotatable through 360Â°
- Objective Achromatic :
- Selectable 2x & 4x
Stereo Binocular Microscope is a versatile microscope to observe objects upto 50mm with trans-illumination base having 100mm dia-interchangeable with milky or transparent round glass plate. Binocular Head with Inter-pupillary adjustment from 55ÃÂ° to 75ÃÂ°.
Features of Stereo Binocular Microscope:
- Straight Binocular Head and fixed objectives 2X or 3X w.f. paired eyepiece 10x or 15x
- Inclined Binocular Head inclined at 450 with Eyepiece 10X or 15X w.f. paired objective 2X, 3x, 4X and 5X
- But with trans Illumination base suitable for artificial and transmitted light arrangement and elbow hand rest.
- But with built in light base for incident (Epi.) and sub stage (transmitted) for Individual or simultaneous use.
- But with revolving turret mount for quick change of objectives.
5309, Grain Market, Near B D Sen Sec School, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India